This list is for information only and responsibility for accuracy of application lies with the relevant manufacturer. See the websites of the companies referred to for calibration details.
• Horstine Farmery
• For further information contact: Tech. Department Tel. 01427 838383 www.horstine.com
• For further information contact: Tech. Department Tel. 01423 324221 www.krm-ltd.co.uk
• Opico Ltd
• For further information contact: Tech. Department Tel. 01778 421111 www.opico.co.uk
• Stocks Ag
• For further information contact: Applicator Sales Tel .01945 464909 www.stocks-ag.co.uk
• Techneat Engineering
• For further information contact: Tech. Department Tel. 01353 862044 www.techneatengineering.co.uk
Application equipment calibration
Ensure the applicator is set up and calibrated regularly according to manufacturer instructions.
It is recommended that any equipment used has passed an NSTS (National Sprayer Testing Scheme) test in order to maximise the accuracy of the pesticide application and to ensure the product is being used in a manner that is safe to the environment and the operator.
It is recommended that application machines are checked for the evenness of distribution across the width of application and also the output of individual metering units.
Do not use spinning-disc applicators
Tel: 01785 840849
Application with Omex suspension fertiliser
Avadex Excel 15G can only be applied with Omex suspension fertilisers. Under no circumstances should Avadex Excel be applied in solution fertilisers or suspension fertilisers from other manufacturers. See Omex page>>